LENTES COOKE ANAMÓRFICA
10 de Out. de 2014 às 13:12
Chegou na TOP35 o jogo de Cooke Anamórfica.
Disponíveis para locação!
Solicite já o seu orçamento!
All of the anamorphic characteristics demanded by filmmakers today with the Cooke Look® and oval bokeh. That’s the Cooke Anamorphic/i Look. Images beautifully rendered for film and especially suited for use with digital cameras. Exceptionally well corrected aberrations over the entire image area – astigmatism, lateral and longitudinal colour – that will render shape, form and soul to your images.
While the "look" is crucial, precision engineering and seamless integration with other equipment is equally important. The Anamorphic /i, T2.3 primes in seven focal lengths are colour matched to our S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i lenses.
Superb optical and mechanical performance. Distortion, veiling glare, flares, and all aberrations are controlled at all apertures over the whole field of view. Like our S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i primes, the cam focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability. The Anamorphic /i lenses are designed and made by us to our traditional high standards in Leicester, England.
- Lenses available: 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100 and 135mm with 2x squeeze
- T2.3 aperture
- Offers anamorphic characteristics including 2:1 oval bokeh for out of focus highlights
- The Cooke Look® and colour matched with all other Cooke lenses.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Linear iris
- Equipped with the next generation of /i Squared Technology* for lens metadata capture
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments
Para mais informações, visite: http://www.cookeoptics.com/l/anamorphiclens.html